Saturday, May 18, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013
The first lady, Michelle Obama while attending an commencement at Bowie University, responded to offensive statements that educated African American persons were trying to be like white persons. If true of such expressions said, the ignorance may lie in the unawareness. That any individual may allow various, social factors to affect his or her overall being.
Since so many ingredients of cultures and lifestyles mingled and were borrowed though out global history. Who is there to claim one race or people are exclusive than the other? Any sort of individual can decide to utilize his education and skills primary for self-interest, likely at the expense of others. Any person of any ethnicity can decide to use his knowledge and abilities to benefit his family and community.
There is a perplexing problem among more problems in the system. A powerful military is impotent incident after incident, violation after violation, time after time in protecting, in honorable insurance of the rights of those serving in it. How is it an army is advancing in military artillery and conquest, when it has degraded morally?
Thursday, May 16, 2013
It has been rewarding for me to see aspiring examples of fathers whom had welcomed the birth of their children, rearing them to the best of their abilities, knowledge and experience. Sadly you learned of run away fathers, all sorts ranging from those improvised to the wealthy and privileged. How painful to be aware of fathers whom sold their youngsters into illicit commerce for economic relief or simply for personal gain.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
There would be a political transition in Syria, but would it be a peaceful one or troubled as in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and in Iraq? You may find that not many transitional governments been truly peaceful. In the United States the Civil War erupted less than 100 years after the American colonies gain independence from Britain. With the current civil war in Syria, how can the parties be able to shake hands while they are throwing fisted punches at each other?
IF that is not what it looks like in actual discussions. Wait a little while. And you may observe if there is an encore of Israel, India in the 1940's onward, Liberia, Haiti and other nations whom experienced hard, growing pains of independence. Would anything from the past help new or renewed administrations learn to produce a better future?
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
New Orleans police identify suspect in Mother's Day parade shooting | Fox News
The sound of violence a worse of audibles to our human senses. It is of the unkindest noise that could bounce back into the face, the identity of the one causing it, with an unfavourable outcome to experience.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Have you found true the awful results of allowances religious groups permit? The ungodly decisions forefathers had made for their faith of Islam in close kin marriages have unspeakable consequences. One of those are the severe, physical deformations of children born from parents whom are close relatives. If you seen the film, 'The Elephant Man', that is the example-usual hunchback, human structure distorted from the inside skeleton, body tissue, muscle out into flesh and hair. The physical distortion if a person lives after birth results in a misery of living, with uncomfortable body mechanism, positioning and movement.
These poor, cartooned individuals could have an early death. Moses if one is correct here received God's instructions not to allow his people to inbreed within close, family ties-avoid incest! There may be claims, actual evidences that not all incestuous relationships lead to genetic nightmares and birth defects. Wherever elsewhere the proof of damages existing.The consequences of modern day Islamic incest relations credit the aged, all wise regulations the Almighty granted the ancient Israelites.
- Very Strong earthquake along the east coast of Hon...
- Was It Slander?
- How It Advanced and Degraded
- TAMPA, Fla.: Fla. man accused of killing ex-girlfr...
- Syria: Is There A Better Future Ahead?
- When The Horn Is Blown
- The Cost of Islamic Incest
- News Journal of May 12, 2013
- News Journal of May Eleventh, 2013
- How Will It End?
- All Too Common Of Castro's Sinister Profile
- News Journal of May Tenth, 2013: The Will To Live
- News Journal of May 10, 2013: Building On A Disast...
- Is It The Ultimate Escape
- Puerto Rico Catholics support archbishop | Nation ...
- News & Record : Update: Police visited home where ...
- Former Stepmother Sentenced in Teen Assault Case
- African Catholic Priest Suspended for Exposing An ...
- News Journal of May 6, 2013: The Trouble With Jodi...
- Sisters Seek To Honor Father After His Death
- News Journal of May Fifth, 2013: For Love Of The G...
- In A Few Years Jumbo Elephants May Be Extinct In T...
- How Much Value Is It?
- Man electrocuted to death after climbing City Ligh...
- Humankind Still Struggle Maintaining Healthy Appet...
- Italy New Cabinet Member Serving Against Disregard...
- Germany Facing An Ugly, Unconcealed Truth
- Someone Often Ends Up With The Bullet
- A Brave Parent of Teenagers Saved Life of Another ...
- Dark Hearted Reception
- 103 Persons Arrested For Welfare Fraud
- Disabled, Abused Employees Awarded 240 Million In ...
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2012 (125)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2009 (369)